Lakewood Center welcomes admission inquiries from families, physicians and mental health professionals.
- Adults 21 years and older
- Psychiatric disorder, including
- Major Depression
- Bipolar Disorder
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Potential to live in a residential community setting and benefit from Lakewood's services
Lakewood's Admission Committee evaluates each applicant for potential admission.
Based on review of the interview and clinical data, the admission status is determined. The applicant will be informed regarding his/her acceptance into Lakewood.
- Clinical Director will contact the applicant and/or family for the following:
- Information from family members or caregivers
- Past medical records from current or previous providers
- Lakewood application
- After review of the initial information, Lakewood's Clinical Director will
schedule an Assessment Interview
- Visit by applicant to Lakewood Campus
- Visit by Lakewood clinical staff to applicant at hospital or present setting (within close proximity)
Lakewood accepts private pay.
Residential program rates range from $120 to $200 per day. The off-campus program rate is $50 per day.
Fees do not include medications or physician visits.
© 2018 La Amistad Foundation, Inc. All rights reserved.